Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A dog story

This story is all in fun. (Mostly)

I live in North Carolina. The newspapers around our neighborhood are replete with stories that announce the latest shoe polish colour coming in at the Super ***mart, the price of pig snouts, or how many leaves the 'bacca plants have gotten up to. OK, maybe not that bad but it is ridiculously poor, (and biased). So when I heard this story on the radio I ran to the birdcage to see if I had missed something. Apparently they missed it too.

When a dog bites a man, it is not newsworthy.

When a man bites a dog, it is also not newsworthy, (this is a rural area after all)

But when a 3 legged dog shoots his owner, THAT is news worthy!

I don't know how the dog lost it's leg, but I suspect the shooting was revenge, so this popped into my mind, "I shot him 'cause he shot my paw", but I won't go there.

I know that some will not believe me so here is the story...

Brantigny

No comments: