Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gulf oil platform explodes, and remains on fire off La. coast

I have always suspected that the recent BP explosion was an act of sabotage. Today I see that another Gulf well off the Louisiana Coast has exploded and I now believe that I may have been right. But who? We will have to see. Radical environmentalists have already complained about the oil wells. What other way to show concern but to cause an environmental disaster? Sort of like the inmates here at prison, who flush a roll of toilet paper down the toilet to clog them. No respect or thoughts about the other people who need to use them, I am protesting.

Even if it is found to be an act of sabotage, the current regime will be loath to say so. It will be another Man-made-disaster.

If the President is not on vacation he can go down and talk about it...

Brantigny

No comments: