Thursday, June 11, 2009

Them Jews...

One day after a neo-Nazi gunman attacked a guard at the Holocaust Museum, after we are told that it is only what can be expected with all the hate speech coming over the air waves by "Right Wing" demagogues; a supporter of President Obama who may be described as anyone but a member of the Right Wing is recorded as saying 'Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me..."
His statement with may be found in the below article sounds familiar. I have heard a "Jews" comment from the father of a former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney when she lost an election in 2002.
...Reverend Wright is back. Yes, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright is back. The Hampton Roads Daily Press has a little blurb today. "The Rev. Jeremiah Wright says he does not feel any regrets over his severed relationship with President Barack Obama. … Wright also said that he had not spoken to his former church member since Obama became president. … 'Regret for what... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I've been preaching for 20 years? Regret for preaching like I've been preaching for 50 years? Absolutely none,' Wright said. … Asked if he had spoken to the President, Wright said: 'Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office. ... They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do.... more and from Hampton Roads Daily Post
I all ready know that there will be not a connection made by any mainstream news affiliate. I have yet to hear about this by any report, Fox included.
Cynthia McKinney is now writing a news letter for a cult called the 5% Nation called Original Thought Magazine.
Brantigny

No comments: