Monday, December 20, 2010

Where are your priorities?

I need heat to watch tv. If I am in here freezing and my dip is too hard for my chips, they keep crackin' it ain't no fun. I can tell you. So what is up with this cutting off funding? ...and now what else? My kid can't play this X-Box under the tv. Now who's gonna pay for that? It is all George Bush's fault!

...And my pipes are froze up too!

Brantigny

WOODY MARSHALL/THE TELEGRAPH,

Showing her Georgia Power bills in the one warm room of her home, Raymeica Kelly explains how her mother, sister and herself were turned away from the Energy Assistance Program on Wednesday morning after standing in line for four hours. All three complained that the system the Macon-Bibb County Economic Opportunity Council uses to give out the assistance needs improving.

No comments: