Thursday, January 29, 2009

JACOBIN AWARD!!!!!!!

I am considering instituting a new award, the name of which came to me last night. I will call it the JACOBIN AWARD. I will present it on this blog for those who have done the most to further the agenda of the Jacobin Club, being a vision of collective rights, rather than the rights of each individual.

I will be accepting nominations for this most coveted prize. Those who wish to place a name in nomination need to send me an email the address in my profile. Of course a short dissertation is required as to why you feel this person is worthy. Unfortunately the person must be alive. (Robespierre and Marat already have their rewards)

I hope to present this award on my blog about the 16th of February, 2009, the anniversary of George Washington's birthday.

de Brantigny



A poll will be placed on my other blog next week.

No comments: